For the centuries the most successful people have had the one trait that separates them and grant them the success and achievements they want.
Even from the beginning of the human history, the one’s who survived and succeed to breed and protect the family, were the Best Hunter’s.
To be an excellent Hunter, one need to have an incredible Patience.
The Patience to wait, do extensive surveillance before taking action.
The Patience to not give up and willing to wait as long as needed for making the move.
If you can acquire the Patience of The Hunter, you are ready to Conquer and Achieve your Dreams.
You can achieve:
- The Dating Life you have always dreamed of
- The Body of your Dreams
- Financial Success
- The Career of your Dreams
- The Skill you always wanted to learn
Examples how the Lack of the Patience can prevent you from Success
Probably the most common example of the lack of the patience I have heard, is to not have enough patience to keep Gym routine.
People always say the starting is the hardest thing to do, and after going to gym for a while it get’s easier when it starts to become routine.
Well, starting new thing is never easy, but maintaining the routine and having patience to keep improving, being aware of the time it takes, is the harder one.
Many people quit after they don’t see results quick. Then they envy and moan about the successful people that have the patience to acquire this.
Another example is Poker.
I love that game. It’s not only about luck, but also combination of maths and psychology.
And Patience. Probably the most important aspect.
Many people don’t have the patience to wait for good hand and they lose.
When they do get a good hand, they don’t have patience to setup an trap like a Hunter and get as much profit as possible.
They spend that good hand for scaring people off before Cards are dealt by betting too much and this only gives them the minimal win, instead of playing it smart with patience and fleecing tens of times more money.
How to Acquire Patience
5 Keys For the Patience
To acquire the Patience of the Hunter, the Key to get Success, you need the right Mindset:
- Acknowledge that ”getting much without effort” is bullshit. Every Successful Entrepreneurs out there have worked hard to get where they are. Don’t except quick results, have a bigger and realistic view of things.
- Be willing to wait as much as possible before taking action for best results. Even waiting long times can be boring as fuck, it’s better to wait and do the good surveillance whatever you are doing, so you maximize the results with good preparation.
- Acquiring success is Numbers Game, just like picking up women. Don’t take failing as a negative thing. Failing is just learning experience. Every fail makes you more stronger, with the knowledge they grant you. They teach you how to approach things different ways, try different things to achieve the goal.
- Always think 2 steps ahead. The more steps, the better. Like playing the Chess. To win the game, you need to be more steps ahead than your opponent. Always have a backup plan if and when you fail, so you are still winning with that.
- Train yourself for the Iron Will and Discipline. When you are enough Disciplined to face and handle negative feelings and situations, you can do many things above.
The Discipline and Patience aren’t the same thing, but both of these traits supports each other.
If you can master them both, you will become unstoppable.
You will acquire what you want.
Women, Money, Status. Whatever your goal is.
Discipline is an ability to get yourself through uncomfortable situations without quitting.
Patience is an ability to wait, done the best possible surveillance and think as many steps ahead as possible, before pulling the trigger and taking the action.
Ways to train Stone Hard Discipline
One good way to train Iron Will and Discipline, is to start Martial Arts as a new hobby. Besides tens of other good benefits Martial Arts grants to you, the Iron Will is one of the best benefits.
Martial Arts were originally intended for Warriors and Soldiers to not only master their fighting skills, but also the Discipline, as every successful army requires good group discipline.
Other, very good program to stone hard Discipline is this program: 30 Days Of Discipline by Victor Pride.
Even I’m long term Martial Artist myself and I have built great discipline due the years of training, this program did shock me how effective it was.
It really pushes you out of your comfort zone for the next 30 days. And if you can do this ”The Bootcamp for Winners” as Victor says, you will feel like reborn after 30 days.
After finishing full 30 days of this program, I literally felt like living constant God Mode.
If you are the type guy who have a lot of potential, good ideas or projects, but you never get started them and you are feeling lazy, this program is for you.
It will get you force you to get shit done. Read more about 30 Days Of Discipline here.