For the centuries, the most successful people have had the one trait that separates them and grant them the success and achievements they want.
Even from the beginning of human history, the ones who survived and succeeded to breed and protect the family were the Best Hunter’s.
To be an excellent Hunter, one needs to have an incredible Patience.
The Patience to wait, do extensive surveillance before taking action.
The Patience to not give up and willing to wait as long as needed for making a move.
If you can acquire the Patience of The Hunter, you are ready to Conquer and Achieve your Dreams.
You can achieve:
- The Dating Life you have always dreamed of
- The Body of your Dreams
- Financial Success
- The Career of your Dreams
- The Skill you always wanted to learn
Examples how the Lack of the Patience can prevent you from success
Probably the most common example of the lack of the patience I have heard is not to have enough patience to keep Gym routine.
People always say the starting is the hardest thing to do, and after going to the gym for a while, it gets easier when it starts to become routine.
Well, starting a new thing is never easy, but maintaining the routine and having patience to keep improving, being aware of the time it takes, is the harder one.
Many people quit after they don’t see results quickly.
Then they envy and moan about the successful people that have the patience to acquire this.
Another example is Poker (Link to article about how to make money with online poker at 2020)
I love that game. It’s not only about luck but also a combination of maths and psychology.
And Patience. Probably the most important aspect.
Many people don’t have the patience to wait for a good hand, and they lose.
When they do get a good hand, they don’t have patience to set up a trap like a Hunter and get as much profit as possible.
They spend that good hand for scaring people off before Cards are dealt with by betting too much, and this only gives them the minimal win, instead of playing it smart with patience and fleecing tens of times more money.
How to Acquire Patience
5 Keys For the Patience
Acquire The Spirit Of The Hunter!
To acquire the Patience of the Hunter, the Key to get success, you need the right Mindset:
- Acknowledge that ”getting much without effort” is bullshit. Every Successful Entrepreneurs out there have worked hard to get where they are. Don’t expect quick results; have a bigger and realistic view of things.
- Be willing to wait as much as possible before taking action for the best results. Even waiting long times can be boring as fuck, it’s better to wait and do the good surveillance whatever you are doing, so you maximize the results with good preparation.
- Acquiring success is a Numbers Game, just like picking up women. Don’t take failure as a negative thing. Failing is just a learning experience. Every fail makes you more stronger, with the knowledge they grant you. They teach you how to approach things in different ways, try different things to achieve the goal.
- Always think two steps ahead. The more steps, the better. Like playing Chess. To win the game, you need to be more steps ahead than your opponent. Always have a backup plan if and when you fail, so you are still winning with that.
- Train yourself for the Iron Will and Discipline. When you are enough Disciplined to face and handle negative feelings and situations, you can do many things above.
Discipline and Patience aren’t the same thing, but both of these traits support each other.
If you can master them both, you will become unstoppable.
You will acquire what you want.
Women, Money Status. Whatever your goal is.
Discipline is the ability to get yourself through uncomfortable situations without quitting.
Patience is an ability to wait, done the best possible surveillance, and think as many steps ahead as possible before pulling the trigger and taking action.
Ways to train Stone Hard Discipline
One good way to train Iron Will and Discipline, is to start Martial Arts as a new hobby (Why you should start training martial arts) . Besides tens of other good benefits Martial Arts grants to you, the Iron Will is one of the best benefits.
Martial Arts were originally intended for Warriors and Soldiers to master not only their fighting skills, but also the Discipline, as every successful army requires good group discipline.
Other, very good program to stone hard Discipline is this program: The Discipline of the Warrior:
Even I’m long term Martial Artist myself and I have built great discipline due the years of training, I wanted to ice the cake and develop the best possible program to build the iron will.
This program really pushes you out of your comfort zone at least for the 30 days, even longer depending on your goals. And if you can do this at least for a month, you will feel like reborn after the 30 days.
You will literally feel like living in constant God Mode after this program.
If you are the type guy who have a lot of potential, good ideas or projects, but you never get started them and you are feeling lazy, this program is for you.
It will get you force you to get shit done. Read more about The Discipline of the Warrior Here.